Our Program Includes:
- Weekly private lessons which include Performance, Technique, Theory, Sight-Reading, Ear-Training and composition.
- Monthly piano performance evaluations in which students perform and are individually evaluated in order to gain confidence, boost performance skills, and display their talent for further advances such as competitions and live recordings.
- Our teachers are graduates from California State University Fullerton, University of Southern California, Chapman University, and University of California, San Diego.
- Our teachers love children!
- Our teachers are certified.
- Our teachers are experienced, committed, and friendly.
- Our teachers are qualified to prepare students for open exams, such as National Guild Piano Auditions, Certificate of Merit auditions, Piano evaluations and Piano competitions.
Piano Studies Department
Cecilia Hieu Nguyen
Pheobe Lee Song
Lela Au (supervisor)
Certificate of Merit
- Level Preparatory to Advanced Panel
- Certificate of Merit Honor Recitals
- Local, District, State, and International Memberships
- High School Diplomas
- Our students have been winning competitions every year since 1995
- California State University, Fullerton Sonata, Sonatina competition
- The Southwestern Youth Music Festivals
- Fullerton College and MTAC Orange Branch’s Annual Piano Ensemble Festivals
- CAPMT Sonata – Sonatina and Mozart Festivals
- Musical Arts Club of Orange County Competitions
- Southern California Junior Bach Festival
- MTAC Branch Theme Festival